Updated: May 6
Join us in prayer each Thursday of the month from 10 am to 11 am as we pray to God for the following:
1. Shelter, food and clothes for the homeless.
2. Comfort for mourning families.
3. Healing to those who are sick in the area of mental, spiritual and physical state.
4. Salvation to relatives, friends, neighbors and coworkers.
5. Healing, restoration and reconciliation of families locally, nationally and worldwide.
6. Christian and secular leaders to meet to review and discuss substantive improvements on how to best facilitate human relationship of love, peace and kindness.
7. Godly direction for current presidential administration.
8. For God's people to humble themselves in prayer and repentance so that He will bring healing in the land.
9. Ministry growth in volunteers and financial donors in order to increase the number of people RFM can assist.
10. Employment to those who are seeking work.